Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A Whole Lot of Lovely - CTD491

 Hello there!  It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge!
Welcome to our May Guest Designer, Rachel Avarado.
 For my card, I used the My Favorite Things stamp set Springtime Blooms along with the Springtime Blooms die-namics and an old favorite, Cat-itude with the Cat-itude die-namics. I kept my card fairly clean and simple. I used a white card base and blended on some berry sorbet ink using a Diagonal Bars stencil. Next I used the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle dies to create a frame with kraft cardstock. I also die cut a circle of berry sorbet cardstock and blended some berry sorbet ink along the bottom. Next I die cut a Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips die and stamped my sentiment from the Springtime Blooms set. After that, I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers and die cut them out. I adhered them to my layout, popping up the cat with foam tape.

No comments: