Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes - (CTD476)

Hi there!  It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.  We’ve got some wonderful wintery colors to create with this week and we hope you’ll play along.
 I went with a clean and simple card for the challenge this week and used the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Love You a Latte and the Love You a Latte dies to create a wintery themed card.  I started out with a white card base, then added a panel of spring rain cardstock that I die cut using Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Next I used the Mini Snowflakes dies and die cut a bunch to glue on my background. After that, I die cut another rectangle using the same dies as above and stamped my Warm Wishes sentiment and tiny hearts. Then I stamped my hot cocoa cup and saucer onto a piece of white cardstock, die cut them out and colored them using Copic markers.  I adhered the cocoa cup and the top rectangle piece to my card front with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Debra James - December Guest Designer

No comments: