Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hello Friend - Watercolor

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for a new Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!
This month it's all about using Watercolor on your Concord & 9th cards and projects and we hope you'll play along.
For my card I used the Concord & 9th stamp set Wildflower along with the stamp set Flourish for my sentiment. I started out watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper using tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress inks for my background.  Next I used another piece of watercolor paper and this time I used wilted violet, chipped sapphire and peacock feathers distress ink to watercolor.  Once this piece was dry, I stamped three of the  Wildflower images and then did some fussy cutting and cut them out.  After that I die cut a stitched frame from white cardstock and then heat embossed my sentiment onto black cardstock and cut the pieces out.  I adhered the frame, flowers and sentiment onto my watercolored panel, then attached it to my card front using foam tape.  As a finishing touch I used some wink of stella glitter pen on my flowers and glued on some silver sequins.

Wildflower Stamp Set

from: Concord & 9th

Flourish Stamp Set

from: Concord & 9th


Thank you kindly for your visit! 
I hope you'll join us over at Where Creativity Meets C9  blog and don't forget to check us out on Instagram and Facebook
Pin It

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

Absolutely beautiful! ! !

Happy Little Crafter said...

Gorgeous card! Your paper crafting talents made me smile from ear-to-ear ^_^ The perfect card to make people say, "I want to buy the stamp sets used!"

Deb said...

So stunning! Great job fussy cutting too!

Luanne said...

Gorgeous Lynn!

KimCreate said...

Oh gosh, this is so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful 💕

cm said...

Breath. Taken. Away! Gorgeous!
~carol

MelissaF said...

Beautiful watercolor card, love the color combo and the stitching detail on the frame.

Unknown said...

What a nice card easy to recreate!! Thank you for the idea!!