Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall Fun Week - Last Day!

Happy Sunday!  Today is the last day for my Fall Fun series and I thought it would be fun to go back and share some of my favorite fall cards from the last few years.  
Sooooo in no particular order...the first card above was created using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Simple Sunflower and the paper sunflower was cut out using my Silhouette machine.
The next card set with a fall theme were also created using a Papertrey Ink stamp set, last years anniversary set, Petite Pots.
The gift set above was created using the Papertrey Ink stamp set, Autumn Acorns.
Last fall I created a group of fun cards using the new Lawn Fawn stamp set Happy Harvest.
Above are three Halloween treat bags that were simple and fun to create using the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Spooktacular.
Last month I was privileged to be a Guest Designer over on the My Favorite Things blog and created a group of cards, the two I'm sharing now were two of my favorite fall themed cards using the stamp set, Fall Friends.
This last week during my Fall Fun Week, I shared a new group of cards using some cute Lawn Fawn stamp sets and I had such fun making these cards.  
Thank you so much to those of you who followed along with my Fall Fun series this week! It's been Fun! :)

Pin It

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Fantastic!

Marybeth said...

My goodness so many wonderful fall projects on one post! Each one is Adorable!!

Joey said...

Lynn these are amazing, such fun cards, the colours are delicious! Jo x