Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thank You - (CTD405)

Hello and happy Wednesday!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
After seeing the colors and inspiration photo for challenge #405 I immediately thought of using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Pretty Petals to create a card.  I ended up making three simple thank you cards using the same colors and supplies but different layouts.
I used the PTI colors hawaiian shores and simply chartreuse along with an SU daffodil yellow.  The thank you sentiment is from the PTI set Thank You Kindly.  I also used some square stitched dies a circle punch and silver sequins on each card.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Wanda Guess - August Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

Pin It

3 comments:

QuilterLaura said...

Love your cards!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I can't find the stamp set, is it PTI?

Jodi Collins said...

Girl, you are one of the biggest enablers out there! EVERY card you post makes me want to buy the products you used, and this is NO exception! GLORIOUS!