Sunday, July 10, 2016

Loads of FUN!

Hello!  I've got two fun shaker cards for my post today both using the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Loads of Fun and both using the mood board for the Lawnscaping Challenge #133.
I stamped and die cut several of the pieces from the Loads of fun set, then colored them using Copic markers.  Some pieces I paper pieced using scrap designer paper from my stash but even those I did a little bit of Copic shading for some interest.  
For the inside of each shaker, I adhered two pieces of clothing and some bubbles to the background and added some clear iridescent, pale blue and teal sequins in different sizes as my shaker bits.
These cards were so fun to create, I enjoyed using this new set for the first time and I hope you like what I've created.

Pin It

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

cute cute cute!! both cards are so adorable!!! looooove the patterns, too!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn I love everything about both of these cards--love those colours and how you combined colouring and patterned paper--so fresh (pun intended). One of my favourite LF sets!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are so adorable! Loving your colors! :)

Suzanne Bier said...

Love the shaker cards that you made for this challenge! Great take on the mood board inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!