Sunday, November 8, 2015

I've Got a Major Cat-itude!

That's right, you read that title for my post correctly!  I do have a major Cat-itude.  Crafty friends have you ever looked at a stamp set and really wanted it but didn't necessarily "need it" but just had to have it?  I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.  Well this wonky fun new My Favorite Things Cat-itude stamp set was it.  I had to have it!  So I told myself (yes I talk to myself, I get the best answers too) that if I bought this set I would work it and make a bunch of cards with it, and get every stamp in the set inky. 
So this is the second card I'm sharing using this stamp set and it was so fun to make!  I used this week's Retro Sketches Challenge for my layout and some washi tape which I stamped using the fish stamps from the Cat-itude set.  I die cut and heat embossed my cat image using black Palette ink and clear embossing powder, then watercolored the image using picked raspberry, spun sugar and peacock feathers distress inks and added a hot pink rhinestone on her collar.  For my sentiment, I stamped it in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Hope you're having a purrfect day! ;)

Pin It

2 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh what could be cuter than a pink kitty! This is so fabulous Lynn! I love it!

Jill said...

Hooooooray Lynn!! You've be spotted and your card is featured on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog today! Thank you for your inspiration & creativity, my friend :)
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/12/youve-been-spotted-december-1-2015.html?m=1