Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Roses

Hi there!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets, The Sweet Life and Think Big Favorites #12 to create a birthday card.  I started out with a kraft card base, then added a panel of white and so saffron card stock.  Then I added a panel of designer paper from my stash and a die cut circle of kraft colored card stock.  I know the sketch shows the horizontal strip running behind the circle, but since my happy birthday sentiment wouldn't fit, I placed it on top.  Once that was all in place, I added my die cut and stamped roses with leaves.  I used so saffron and pumpkin pie ink on two of the roses and pumpkin pie and cajun craze on the other.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love this beautiful card Lynn! Gorgeous roses!

Dana White said...

Lynn these flowers are stunning. Gorgeous card