Saturday, August 22, 2015

Snail Mail for You

Hello!  Happy Saturday!  Today I have a card that I created using the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set Gleeful Gardens.  I finally broke down and ordered this set since its been on my wish list since it came out, I've seen so many cute cards created with this set.  I'm entering my card in the current Lawnscaping Challenge #112 which is all about embossing.
I started out with a white card base, then added an embossed strip of real red cardstock.  On top of that I added a popped up rectangle of so saffron and then the stamped scene with my popped up snail, mushrooms and die cut Stitched Hillside Borders.  I sponged on some ink for my sky and after coloring all of my images with Copic markers, I added some glossy accents to the snail shell and spots on the mushrooms (see close up photo on bottom).  Once that was complete, I added my sentiment and small pumpkin banner.

Thank you for all of your visits and comments, I truly appreciate it.

Pin It

4 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And I am so glad I did because this is WONDERFULLY done and just TOO CUTE for words!! Love the way you added glossy accents to the images and it really is such a great little scene!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Sue from Oregon said...

Loving this card...the colors and design are wonderful!!

Christiana said...

Oh so cute! Love the bright red and yellow color combo too. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

So bright and fun! The strip of embossed red on the left just pops out at you. Thanks for playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne