Sunday, August 2, 2015

Best Fishes!

Good morning!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card, I flipped the sketch and used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fintastic Friends to create a birthday card.  I started out with a white card base, then added a royal velvet panel which I stamped the bottom portion using the same fish in the aquarium.  Then I added a white 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" panel taping my orange banner underneath and adding my raspberry fizz sentiment banner across the bottom.  The main focus is the aquarium which I colored using Copic markers adding my die cut and colored fish with party hats from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Year Four and using some wink of stella glitter pen on the fish, party hats and seaweed.  I also used some white gel pen lines on the aquarium to indicate reflection on the glass.  After that I used foam tape to pop the whole die cut aquarium up.
 In the photo below you can see some of the glitter that was added.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us and play along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Pin It

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your card Lynn, such a cute image and your coloring is fantastic, I love the little hats on the fishes!!!