Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bloomers

 Hello there!  It's been about two and a half weeks since I last posted and in-between that time there's been a lot going on.  It's been a very busy summer for our family with our daughter graduating, her graduation party, college tours & orientation along with so many other birthday parties and events.  I miss my creative time and card making.
Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I used the new Papertrey Ink stamp set, Bloomers along with the coordinating dies to create a birthday card for a friend.  The colors I used are royal velvet, raspberry fizz, limeade ice (PTI), cameo coral, apricot appeal (SU).


Thanks for sticking around.

Pin It

4 comments:

stys207 said...

This is stunning, Lynn! Love it!

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful card. Those flowers are amazing.

Jill said...

Loving this bright color combo Lynn! Glad to see you back at it :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Lynn, the colors are beautiful!!