Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy Mother's Day - {C4C282}

Hello friends!  It's the third Saturday of the month over at the Crazy-4-Challenges site and time for a sketch challenge.  I designed the sketch below for this week's challenge and hope you'll join in and play along.
For my card, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Garden Grace to create a Mother's Day card.  I started out with a white card base, then added an embossed center panel of aqua mist.  Next I added my sentiment banner and stamped and die cut floral piece.  I stamped the outline of the leaves in tropical teal and the inside in aqua mist and for the roses, I stamped the outline in scarlet jewel and the insides in rose red (su).  I added some red Stickles to the centers of the roses for a little sparkle and popped the whole image up using foam tape.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created:

PS For any who are interested, I've reopened my Etsy shop.  You can click on the link here or find the link to my Etsy shop in the sidebar of my blog.  I'll be updating and adding new items to my shop weekly.  Thank you!

Pin It

5 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - what a great card for the sketch. So many sweet details, I love it.

Kay Miller said...

So pretty Lynn! I love the watercolory flowers and the embossed panel!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Very sweet Mother's Day card.

Dori Shelton said...

Such a beautiful creation! I featured it this morning on my "Saturday Morning Coffee Thoughts" post.
http://carecreatecook.blogspot.com/2015/04/saturday-morning-coffee-thoughts_25.html

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

I really do like your card Lynne. The layout and the colours are just lovely. Great card.