Saturday, February 7, 2015

Queen Bee - {C4C#272/MIM#200}

Hello there!  Kelli is our hostess for this month over at the Crazy-4-Challenges site and her challenge for this week is to create a Valentine card fit for a Queen.  I used this week's "Crazy" Challenge and combined it with the Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday Challenge #200 where Dawn has challenged us to use our cover plate dies in a new way.
I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Honey Bees and the hexagon cover plate to create a Queen Bee Valentine's Day card.  I also used the heart shaker shapes die to make my card into a shaker with sequins and mini hearts inside.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created:
Pin It

11 comments:

Luanne said...

How super adorable! Love your bees, and fabulous shaker card. Sweet!

StampOwl said...

Such a fun Valentine! Love the yellow/bee theme

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous.

itsazoo said...

Really sweet card......

Birgit said...

This is so sweet! I love it!!

Kay Miller said...

OMGoodness!!! SO CUTE! I think this is the cutest valentine I have ever seen! Love the bees, the hexagon background... everything!!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous shaker card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....this is a sunshiney beauty.....love the yellows and the use of the bees.....fabulous design

Karen Aicken said...

I love this! What a perfectly fun take on the C4C challenge.

Peggy said...

Fabulous challenge card! I have shaker cards on my "to do" list!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the glittered shaker!