Friday, February 13, 2015

Papertrey Ink - Mini Blooms

 Hello!  Today I'm sharing another card that I created for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges.  
The challenge that I'm entering this card in was where you where to create a card inspired by Maile Belles.  Well, Maile is one of my stamping idols with her clean and awesomely designed cards, so this was a tricky one for me.  I'm honestly not so sure I captured her look, for me it's hard to know when to stop with adding more but I gave it a go.  I used a PTI stamp set designed by Maile, Mini Blooms which is one of my favorites.  I also used the PTI Inspiration colors for this month and one of the inspiration sketches which happens to be based on Maile's card.


Pin It

2 comments:

Lesley said...

It's gorgeous, Lynn. ♡

Kay Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynn! I love your cluster of flowers and colors!