Thursday, February 12, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary

Hi there!  I had a few minutes to myself this afternoon and jumped at the chance to create something for the Papertrey Ink 8 Year Anniversary Challenges that have been going on.
For my project, I created a gift tag with coordinating gift bag and a matching birthday card that uses the Papertrey Ink inspiration colors for this month.
Supplies
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms
Dies: Tag Sale #9, Turning a new leaf, Beautiful Blooms II Dies
Misc: Buttons, ribbon, Polka dot embossing folder, Glassin bag PTI
Pin It

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful, love the colors.

Susi said...

Everything about this paper project is so lovely - the colours, the LO. Love the tone-on-tone image stamping too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work. May I ask what have you used for printing the text. Many thanks.

Don't have a blog said...

Hi Lynn,
I found a card you made on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2015
Papertrey Ink Anniversary. This card is beautiful. Can you please tell me what product you used for the flowers. I've seen other cards with this stamp set but none of them can compare to yours. You made you card come alive. It dosen't look like just card stock. I hope you can help me.