Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday - {The Challenge #25}

Hi there!  The Challenge #25 is new today and has a fun sketch and great color pallet for all of us to create with!  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
For my card, I used only the sketch to create a birthday card.  I started out with a hawaiian shores card base, then I used some watercolor paper and some distress ink to do a little watercoloring.  After that I added my die cut PTI scribbles and layered butterfly with rhinestones, banners and a few sequins and the card was complete. 
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:

Lesley Croghan (team leader)
Kimberly Wiener
Lori Tecler
Nancy Salkeld
Veronica Zalis
Maura
Kim Heggins
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card, love all the details!

Nance said...

Loving this! So very pretty!

Kay Miller said...

Oooh this is so pretty Lynn! I love the watercolored background and those scribble die cuts are super with the butterfly!

Maura said...

I love the soft color pallete you chose and those scribble dies are so fun. Very pretty card.... fellow DT member

Leslee said...

Love the scribbles dies!