Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday - {The Challenge #24}

Hi there!  The Challenge #24 is new today and has a fun sketch and great color pallet for all of us to create with!  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
For my card, I used both the sketch and the colors to create a birthday card.  I didn't have the cantaloupe color so instead I used pumpkin.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Simple Sunflower and Inside Out: Birthday for my sentiment.
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:

Lesley Croghan (team leader)
Kimberly Wiener
Lori Tecler
Nancy Salkeld
Veronica Zalis
Maura
Kim Heggins


Pin It

4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What a pretty card! I love those bright flowers against the dark blue background! So striking!

Maura said...

Love how you used the colors and sketch! Your sunflowers are so pretty and the card is so bright and cheery!
Maura (fellow DT)

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love those blooms!

Nance said...

Very pretty card, Lynn -- love those beautiful flowers! Love your use of color and design in all your work!