Sunday, February 1, 2015

Friendly Flowers - {SSSC254/CQC277/CAS}

Happy February first!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  
For my card, I used this week's SSSC for my layout, the colors from this week's Colour Queen Challenge #277 and the theme from the CAS*ology Challenge.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Friendly Flowers along with the coordinating dies, a polka dot embossing folder, buttons, rhinestones and some foam tape to put my card together.
Be sure to check out what each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers has created using this week's sketch:
Pin It

11 comments:

Tracy said...

What a stunner! These big bold flowers and pops of pink are gorgeous. I love how you added the buttons too. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love love this Lynn, I have that set and have barely touched it. So inspiring! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card--I love your bold and colorful flowers and the sketch you used. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Dana White said...

Gorgeous. The colours are so bold and bright and the button accents are perfect

Arielle H Gordon said...

Amazing!!! I totally love this Lynn, so so gorgeous!

Claire said...

Those bold blooms look wonderful in this week's colours, especially with the centre buttons! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Susi said...

Lovely layering ... beautiful card!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness!! Super spectacular card! Those colors are fabulous! Who would think to have purple leaves, but I totally LOVE it!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Lynn, love the colors on this!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! These colors are AMAZING together! LOVE these flowers!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW Lynn, AMAZING colors, so WONDERFUL!!!!So glad that you joined us!!!! I hope you check CASology out tomorrow for the new challenge too!