Friday, February 27, 2015

A Book is like a Garden - {TYIC#16}

Hi there!  It's time for the Tag You're It! Challenge #16 and our inspiration is the beautiful birthday card below by design team member Marybeth Lopez.
After seeing Marybeth's card, I took inspiration from her kraft colored leaves and berry colored flowers and decided to use the Papertrey Ink stamp set Strawberry Patch to create a bookmark.  For my sentiment I used the set All Booked Up and stamped in kraft ink I used the set Medallions.
Be sure to head on over to the Tag You're It! blog to find out how to play along and to see what the rest of the design team has created.
 
 Hope you'll take the time to play along! 

Pin It

6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Lynn, seriously craving strawberries right now! You made them luscious wonderful!

Marybeth said...

Hi Lynn, this is simply beautiful! I love the bit of background stamping you did on the kraft. Just like Nancy I too want some strawberries now.

Luanne said...

This is fantastic! I love those berries set on Kraft, just scrumptious.

Kay Miller said...

This is such a cute tag! I have always loved those PIT strawberries! They are super cute on the kraft!

Tracey McNeely said...

A perfect tag inspired by Marybeth, love those sweet strawberries!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those strawberries are perfectly yummy! Love your coloring and how they look paired with the kraft background!