Monday, January 19, 2015

Thank You - {The Challenge #23}

Hi there!  The Challenge #23 is new today and has a fun sketch and great color pallet for all of us to create with!  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
For my card I used both the sketch and the colors along with the Papertrey Ink stamp set Bowl of Sunshine to create a clean and simple thank you card.
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:

Lesley Croghan (team leader)
Kimberly Wiener
Lori Tecler
Nancy Salkeld
Veronica Zalis
Maura
Kim Heggins

Pin It

9 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Lynn,

Those bowls are so cute!! What a terrific card, I'm sure it will be treasured by the recipient.

Blessings,
Barb

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet card Lynn, love the bowls of lemons!

Kay Miller said...

What an adorable card! Love those cute little bowls in those pretty bright colors!

Karen Aicken said...

Love this card - so cheerful!

I wanted to let you know I finally got my blog updated with the C4C Design Team. I apologize for it taking me so long to get you added on there. I'm so glad you are on the team!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

You highlighted these colors beautifully! So cheery!

Maura said...

Love these little brightly colored stacked bowls! Such and eye-catcher!
-Fellow DT

wienerhoneymooners said...

WONDERFULLY done, I adore the nested bowls!!!!! I wish they were in my kitchen!!!!

Notes by Nina said...

I love your fun and cheerful card Lynn.

Nance said...

So gorgeous, Lynn! Those bowls remind me of Fiesta Ware!