Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello Friend - {C4C#268}

Hello!  Are you ready to find out what this week's challenge is over at the Crazy4Challenges site?  It's a fun one!  Last week's challenge was to create a clean and simple card so this week....

We started this month with a clean slate, right? How do you like this “bare” craft room? What you would put in this room? What supplies came to your mind first?
The challenge is to take the first things you thought of (in addition to stamps and paper) and use them on your card. 

After looking at the photo above, the first thing I thought I'd put in the bare craft room would be my Big Shot machine.  I use my Big Shot die cutting machine on almost every card I make, so if you look at the card I have for today, you can see that most of the pieces on my card have been either die cut or embossed using my Big Shot.  This card is actually a re-make of a card I created last year, I used the same layout but switched up the colors and flowers and gave it a fresh new look.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Friendly Flowers, Turning a New Leaf and the sentiment from Embroidered Blooms.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created:


Pin It

3 comments:

sabbycat said...

Very pretty. Love your card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn this is a beautiful card, I love the die cute and the amazing colours!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! What embossing folder did you use?