Friday, August 29, 2014

TYIC#5 - Thank you

 It's time for the Tag You're It! Challenge #5 and our inspiration are a set of beautiful thank you tags by design team member Donna Mikasa
 For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Thank You Kindly for my sentiment and the Tag Sale die #9 with die cut Circle Scribbles made into flowers.
 Head on over to the Tag You're It! blog to find out how to play along and to see what the rest of the design team has created.
 
 Hope you'll take the time to play along! 
 
Pin It

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card - love the colours.

Marybeth said...

Love the scribbles as flowers, so pretty in these bright happy colors!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

I love the bright colors and those fun PTI circle dies - I must get those!!!!

Kay Miller said...

This is just so bright and pretty Lynn! I love those scribbly flowers and the tag on the kraft looks wonderful!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your flower it has a happy vibrant colors and all the color on your card I love it and sweet bow there...I inspired the color on your card Lynn...Adorable card and I love to see your blog your card are all cute and happy with little puppy or bird or bee...I love your style...will walk around your blog soon...

I just join for the first time the challenge at TAGE YOU ARE IT...would be so happy if you like to see it on my blog and maybe leave me some love...big hugs from Germany, Monika

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Beautiful take on Donna's tags!

Tracey McNeely said...

I really though I had already commented on this. Stunning those circle scribbles in those colours are fantastic, you are so good at putting colours together!