Sunday, August 31, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

 Hi there stamping friends!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!
For my card I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets (listed below) to create what I hope is a cheerful looking card.  I stamped my sentiment in the center of a die cut circle, then stamped and paper pieced the little birds from the Hello Sunshine stamp set.  Next I filled in around the outside of the circle with flowers, leaves, a butterfly and hearts then colored in the leaves using Copic markers.  Once my card was put together, I added Glossy Accents to the centers of the flowers.  I'm also entering this card in the Anything Goes Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
Supplies: Hello Sunshine (birds & sentiment), Chit Chat (flower & heart), Winter Sparrows (leaf) Lawn Fawn, Circle dies, Buttons, Glossy Accents (center of flowers), Copic markers, PTI designer paper, Foam tape.
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:

8 comments:

Karen said...

Great card Fab colours.

Love Karen x

Caryn said...

What a fabulous card I love the way the colours just pop. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp and good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Lynn!!! Love the colors, I made my card a square as well! GMTA!!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! Those tiny buttons are so adorable!!!

Kay Miller said...

Definitely a cheerful card! I love the way you stamped the little flowers around the circle die! Sooooo cute!!

Monika Reeck said...

I luv that cute Birdie and the cute button and the DP with dots and the flowers on the circle..I love this and the sketch look sweet I will have a try to Join Lynn I hope my time is enough cause the children still have holiday in Munich till 15 of September...Big hugs, your new Fan of your card...Monika

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Such a happy card, love the birdies!