Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello!  Today I've got another Lawn Fawn card to share.  Yesterday while I had the Critters at the Dog Park set out, I started pulling out some supplies to create a few more cards.  So today I'm sharing a birthday card for my nieces birthday who loves animals.  I hope she likes it, I tried to use papers and colors that I thought she would like, like the black denim paper with the bright colored hearts. It's strange because the happy birthday Chit Chat bubble was stamped in lime green and in real life matches the green hearts in the designer paper but in my photos looks yellow.  Have I mentioned that I miss my Photoshop editing program ):
I'm entering this birthday card into a few challenges which inspired me today, the first is Lawnscaping Challenge #88 which is to use texture on your card, the second is the Fusion Card Challenge where I used just the sketch and the third is the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog.
Supplies: Critters at the Dog Park + dies, Chit Chat + dies (Lawn Fawn), Circle dies, Embossing folder, Bakers twine, foam tape, Recollections designer paper.
 
 
Pin It

10 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Lynn, love that little doggie!!

Kay Miller said...

Sooooo soo cute!! Love the embossed panel and the twine bow and of course that adorable little doggy! Super cute birthday card!

Elise C. said...

What an adorable birthday card! I bet that your niece will really like it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

SmilynStef said...

Those tiny birthday hats are so stinkin' cute .... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Emma Williams said...

Bright, cheerful and such a fun card ~ I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Lynnette said...

Such a great birthday card, love the embossing

Michelle Lupton said...

Great texture, great colours, love the twine, and the puppy dog is so stinking cute! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Fusion :)

Jeanne J. said...

Dare I count all those wonderful yummy layers? Your puppy is so sweet, beautiful bright colors and embossing. What more could a gal ask for?

Samantha Mann said...

wow! i love this!!! that neon coloring is amazing!! and i always shy away from dry embossing, usually! but your card makes me want to pull mine back out again! so lovely!! that little birthday pup is adorable!! thanks so much for joining us at the lawnscaping challenge! :D

Monika Reeck said...

that little doggie is so sooo cutee and I love the DP you choose and the lovely Embossing paper and cute sentiment too...all in one CUTE Adorable card Lynn...I wish I can visiting you everyday...I feel I am so happy looking your cards it has happy colors bright and like a children card (I am sorry to tell this) cause my children like happy and bright colors too ..my son are 10 and 7 years old..I like your style Lynn...hope you like to visiting me too one day...hugs, Monika