Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bowl of Sunshine {SSSC231/CAS107}

 It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  Karen has another fun sketch for us to create with and we hope you'll join in and give it a try.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Bowl of Sunshine to create a thinking of you card.  Along with using this week's sketch, I'm also entering this card in for the CAS*ology Challenge #107 which is to use stripes on your card.
Supplies: Bowl of Sunshine + dies, Circle dies, Button, scrap of designer paper from my stash, foam tape.  Colors: Early Espresso, Real Red, Summer Sun, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf.
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:

8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Lynn, love that sweet little bowl of apples and the button embellishment is the perfect touch!!

Karen Giron said...

Darling! I love all the stripes you've added.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous texture Lynn and these colors are truly sunshine. I'm still smiling at this beauty.

Karen Motz said...

Love the fun bright colours on this card and that button is the perfect touch!!

Judy1223 said...

Lynn, this is so summery and fresh! Love the embossed stripes and the other subtle stripes (on the bowl, on the banner). Such a cute card! Thanks forjoining us at CASology!

Kay Miller said...

What a cute card and such fun summery colors! I love what you have done with this PTI set! One of my new faves!

Dana White said...

Yummy card Lynn and the background embossed paper is perfect

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This card is pure sunshine! I love it! Happy Friday Lynn! XOXO