Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SSSC#218/Fusion - Make a Wish

Hello!  Hope you're having a good day.  I'm back with another card using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch ChallengeThis time, along with the SSSC, I decided to use the Fusion Challenge as my inspiration to create a birthday card (love all those bright chevrons in the inspiration photo below).  Once I started making my card, I tried stamping chevrons on the bottom portion of my card in yellow but thought it looked too busy so I opted to die cut them and add them as texture for my background.
Supplies: Cupcake Collection, Chevron dies (PTI), Star punch, Colors: Real Red, Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

6 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

What a fun card, Lynn! Love the colors and good job on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at fusion :)

Cathy Weber said...

Your card screams happiness Lynn and I especially like the white on white chevrons. They look great paired with all the bright colors of the cupcake elements.

Lesley said...

Love the bright happy colours, Lynn! A sweet card!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card. Colours are great x

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS layers Lynn! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)