Monday, July 8, 2013

CTD#249 - Hi There!


Hello! The blog post I have for today is one that I originally had scheduled for last week but I've been having some blogger issues. I had this post scheduled for my Color Throwdown post, but I had it scheduled for the wrong day, so I went in to change the day and found that my post was all funky like it is today. I have no curser , can't move things around and can't add text unless I'm in the HTML area of my blog (fun stuff). Since I was leaving for a trip up north with family for the 4th of July I decided to leave my post until I came home hoping that it would magically fix itself...no such luck. So with that being said, if my post looks a bit "off" you know the reason why. Even though things are off with my blog I wanted to share my card using this week's colors for the CTD challenge which were chosen by Joan and to let all of you know that this Wednesday we will be celebrating the Color Throwdown's FIFTH ANNIVERSARY! There are over $400 worth of prizes being offered to random participants, and a GREAT color combo from Lori that I know you’re going to love! Mark your calendar!














For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Little Bitty Bird to create a clean and simple card. I also used last week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge for my layout.

Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper

Our July Guest Designer -
Stacey Schafer- Stacey's Stamping Stage 

Pin It

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This little bird is so adorable! I love the little clouds and the button. I hope your blog feels better soon! That is so weird!!

Celsa said...

Great!