Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CTD#242 - Hello There

 Hello There!  You might have noticed that I haven't been posting all that much lately and actually missed out on posting a few cards from last week's challenges.  I guess that's what happens when you have a crazy couple of week's and you're sick with a bad cold, things have a way of catching up to you and somethings gotta give.  But...I'm back, and I'm here with my card for today's Color Throwdown Challenge.  Our hostess for this week's challenge is Lori who selected this bright and cheerful color palette.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Heart-2-Heart #4, Framed Out #2 (for the Hello There sentiment) and Medallions Background Basics.  I also used this week's Retro Sketches Challenge #63 for my layout but ended up flipping the sketch.
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
Our May Guest Designer -
 Audrey Hiltke - Paper Garden Inspirations  
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Welcome back, Lynn! Hope you are feeling better and the craziness has calmed down some :) Awesome job on the color challenge... such a cute card!

Joan Ervin said...

The little telephone stamp is adorable, Lynn, and I love your awesome layout...it's sooo cute!!!

Lori said...

This is so fun, Lynn! Love the phones stamped in those bright colors.

Anonymous said...

I love these colors & the phones!!! :))
Hope you are back to feeling 100%!! We missed you @ the sweetest thing this past week!!