Friday, December 7, 2012

PS Trend Watch - Chubby Chums

Hello everyone!  Today I have a card that I created for the Paper Smooches Trend Watch Challenge which was to use Cameras or Polaroids on your card or project.
For my card I used the Paper Smooches stamp set Chubby Chums (this set cracks me up) and for my layout I used the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge as my inspiration.  I started out with a black card base, then added a polka dot embossed red panel and the red & white check designer paper piece with black mat.  After that I added the Polaroid of my chick which I created using my square Nestibilies die.  Some of the details on this card were the sponged clouds behind my chick image, Glossy accents on the chicks eyes, the Washi tape banners and the sentiment banner with button.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Pin It

7 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

OMGosh, everything about this card is so cute, Lynn! The main image is so sweet in the picture frame, the prints, the colors, the banner... love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun card, Lynn! So cute!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute Lynn, love the colors and the layout!

Nina Yang said...

OOOOOH! Love that big chubby red bird!!!The sketch layout makes it look like a polaroid inside a polaroid! So cool! Thank you for playing along with us in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, Lynn! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eeeek! That's SUPER cute, Lynn :)

Chris Dring said...

Super cute card Lynn!

Lori said...

Lynn, this is adorable! That red bird really pops against the sponged sky. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!