Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!

 Hello friends!  It's been a few days since my last post and all I can say is that my day job as mom, house cleaner and taxi service was putting a damper on my stamp time.  Today I have a fun card to share using a new stamp set that I just got in the mail this afternoon {I love happy mail}.  I was blog surfing about a week ago when I followed a link to the Penny Black web site and as I was browsing around I saw this Betsy Bluebell stamp set and knew I had to have it, lol.  The images in this set are so cheerful and fun looking I couldn't pass it by!

Supplies: Betsy Bluebell - Penny Black, DeLovely DP - Cosmo Cricket, Nesties, Copics, Spica Glitter pen, Circle punch, Border punch, Blossom Party Sizzix die-SU, Button, Thread, Pop dots.
It's difficult to see but I used a Spica glitter pen on the butterflies and all the flowers to give them a little sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so sweet!

Kelly Schelske said...

Suepr cute Lynn! That image is so sweet!!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

CUTE! Fabulous card, Lynn!

Dani said...

So super cute! Love the image, beautiful job!

Vicki S. said...

Oh, Lynn... this is just plain ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I seriously love everything on this card!!!! That little girl is so sweet! Now, stop enabling me! ; ) I don't suppose you'd want to bring her over tomorrow, would you? : )

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, total cuteness! Loving the bight colors.

Ashley M said...

Hi Lynn! Your card is such a treat! So happy and cheerful! Thanks for joining the Penny Black Circle. Looking forward to your creations!

Peachy Wessels said...

What a cute card! I just love those Penny Black stamps, so whimsical and fun!