Saturday, October 2, 2010

PPA62 - Hello

Happy World Card Making Day!!!  Today's card is for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge-All Buttoned Up and since this weekend my family and I are hoping that the weather will cooperate so we can go apple picking I used that as my inspiration.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Falling Leaves and used the red buttons of course for apples. 

Supplies: Falling Leaves, Mega Mixed Messages-PTI, Paper Patch designer paper, Nestie, Scallop border punch, Ribbon, Buttons, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Piercer, White gel pen, Dimensionals.  Colors: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive.
I hope that those of you who share my love of card making have some time to create today!

18 comments:

Vicki S. said...

OMGosh, Lynn.... this is absolutely darling!!!!!!

Wendy J. said...

Oh my gosh, Lynn! This is fabulous. I love the way you used the circle with the stamp and the red gingham paper is perfect! LOVE it!

Pam Speidel said...

OMG, this is PERFECT in every way and needs to be published!! I am in ♥ with this Lynn! GREAT card!!!

Unknown said...

I love this- I'm off to play with this challenge!

Dani said...

This is fabulous! I love the grass, very clever!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh wow! This really caught my eye...Love the clean lines and wonderful colors!!!

Lori said...

This card is so fun, love it!!

Kara said...

this card is so crisp and clean!! i love the red gingham!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the color combo and the red buttons for "apples".

Kay D said...

You made this stamp set look GOOD (I didn't want it before, but now...)
Your button apples couldn't possibly be any cuter- I love this! Love how that red plaid makes this look all fresh and picnic-y, too!

Barb said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the red gingham, and the red buttons for apples is just perfect!

I hope you and your family were able to do some apple picking today...that sounds like such fun!

Jen Carter said...

Wow!! I LOVE this card so much! Very, very cute way to use this set! I love the button apples!!

Erica said...

I like how you did the circle for the top of the tree and that red/white checked paper is perfect with the apple tree!

barb mann said...

Lynn this is just about the cutest card EVER! I love everything about it, first the colors then the grass, circles, buttons gingham - Just WOW!!

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE this card so cute!
Stunning!

Julie said...

Super cute card Lynn! Love the big green circle for the tree top!

Peachy Wessels said...

What a really cute card idea. So fresh and fun. Beautiful!

Tina said...

Your card is so festive, really loving the colors and theme.