Monday, October 11, 2010

Mojo Monday/Just Add Ink Butterflies

 Hello there, hope you're having a good start to your week.  Today I have a card that's for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and for the Just Add Ink Challenge which was to create a card using bling & pink since October is breast cancer awareness.  I used the SU stamp set Flight of the Butterfly for my card and instead of circles or buttons I used a flower punch and rhinestones.  I omitted the bracket shape on the main image from the sketch because I couldn't get it to look right with my butterflies but other than that I stayed true to the sketch.

Supplies: Flight of the Butterfly, Butterfly punch, Flower punch, Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Rhinestones, Jumbo Scallop die, Dimensionals.  Colors: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink.

11 comments:

Karen said...

This is just lovely Lynn! I'm yet to find 5 mins to play along with the JAI challenge this week! Things are far too crazy for my liking here! lol

Luv Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

This is adorable, Lynn - utterly beautiful! I love how you've used little flowers instead of buttons.

Dani said...

So sweet! Fabulous job!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card is gorgeous!

Vicki S. said...

Just darling, Lynn Love the pinks, the bling, the layout, the scallops... everything!

Jenny said...

The pinks are perfect Lynn! I love all the little details to this one!

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! I love those big scallops!

Tania Gould said...

Very cute! I too love those big scallops - compliments the buttefly's I reckon! Thanks for sharing!

Susan B said...

I love it! I think it's my favorite. Well done!

Marisa said...

Love how you used the mojo sketch! The butterflies are fabulous as is the monochromatic look.

SarahLP said...

LOVE this card, Lynn! Thanks for sharing. Sx