Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here to give you a Lift

 Wow it's already Tuesday, where did Monday go?  I knew this week would fly by fast since I have a ton of things I need to get done.  Today I have a few quick cards that I created for some friends, I went with bright colors because I wanted them cheerful looking.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Everyday Button Bits and Blooming Button Bits as well as more of the Cosom Cricket DeLovely designer paper which I can seem to get enough of.
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
~Mark Twain

7 comments:

Marisa said...

These are wonderful! Love the bright colours and fun DPs you used. I have the button bits on my wish list and hopefully Christmas will allow me to cross it off my list LOL!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fabulous Lynn, love the bright, cheery colors!

Karen said...

Hey there Lynn!

As usual these cards are just beautiful. Love the gorgeous colours you've used here and you've gotta LOVE PTI stamp sets huh!

Karen
x

Vicki S. said...

Both of these cards are just darling! These bright colors are sure to cheer anyone up!

Tina said...

So adorable and sweet. The colors are perfect for a pick me up!

jimlynn said...

Both are just darling and I love the bright colors.
Lynn

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How fun and bright and cheery these both are.