Thursday, October 14, 2010

CQC#54 - Happy Halloween



Happy Thursday everyone!!!  This morning I'm headed to a garden center for a field trip with my preschooler so he can learn about the life cycle of a pumpkin and have cider and donuts, but before I go I wanted to post my card for the Colour Queen Challenge #54.  I used the fun Papertrey Ink stamp set Friendship Jar & Friendship Jar Fall Fillers for this card. It may be difficult to see but I added glitter to all of the stars and swirls on this image after I colored it using my Copics (you can click on the picture above for a closer look).

Supplies: Friendship Jar & Friendship Jar Fall Fillers, Halloween Prints designer paper, Button, Ribbon, Label die, Copics, Glitter, Foam tape.
Hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Renee said...

Super cute card! I can't wait to buy this set and the new set that goes with it!

Allison said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! Love the placement of everything!

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Fun, fun, fun! :)

kasia c. said...

Sounds like you have a fun day planned! I love this card and all the little details you put into it. So glad you played along with the ColourQ challenge! :)

Vicki S. said...

So cute, Lynn! Great coloring, as usual... can't wait to finally place my copic order today : ) Hope you enjoyed your field trip yesterday with your little one!

So, were up at midnight? I'm guessing, yes? :D

Sylvia said...

What a great and fun card for Halloween, Lynn! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Dani said...

You are killing me with this set! Love it! Your coloring is always fabulous and now I have to add this set to my wishlist! :)

LeAnne said...

Love this! I would like to know about the life cycle of a pumpkin myself.....sounds quite interesting! :D

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn! This turned out great! Wonderful job with the challenge colors and I'm so glad you joined us again at the CQC this week!

Christina said...

This is such an adorable image, and you've colored it beautifully. Love the blocks of color behind the main panel, too! Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ!