Monday, October 18, 2010

Color Throwdown #114 - Enjoy Your Day

Good Monday morning to you!  Today I have a card that I created using the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge and another image from the Betsy Bluebell stamp set from Penny Black.  I colored this fun image using my Copics then added some glitter with a Spica pen to some of the flowers and insects.  After cutting the image to a circle I decided to make a tent topper card where the base of my card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the scallop circle with the image rest a little more than half way onto the top of the card.

Supplies: Betsy Bluebell - Penny Black, Sunny Garden DSP, Ribbon, Picket Fence border punch, Flower, Button, Copics, Spica glitter pens, Nesties, Scallop border punch, Foam tape.

Hope you enjoy YOUR day!

8 comments:

Vicki S. said...

OMG, Lynn.... this is DARLING!!!!!! Love everything on this card... fabulous coloring, layout, pieced apron (so cute)... great job on the color challenge, too! You still have my address, right? LOL : )

So glad I ordered more copics and have some images of Betsy... can't wait to see more of her from Penny Black!!

stampingcaz said...

I love it and I love seeing SU being used with non SU. I am a SU demo in the UK but I love this style of stamp, well I love Penny Black and have hundreds to prove it!!

Beautiful card.
Cazx

Danni said...

This is just too sweet and cute!! Love it!!

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely adorable! Such a sweet image - great coloring and piecing! Love the whole darling scene! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! This is THE SWEETEST card!! Love everything about it!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so fresh and pretty ♥ Great job with the colors :]

Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is OUT of control adorable Lynn! The layout, the papers, your coloring, this image...it all adds up to CUTE!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

SO adorable. I like that even though you used a fall-ish color combo, this still has a spring-y feel to it. I really like the use of the fence punch.