Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tart & Tangy Gift Bucket

Good afternoon, today I'm posting the gift I gave to my friend Vicki Stys from when we went to CHA {Craft & Hobby Association Super Show}.  I wanted to give her a little something that was summery and bright so I used the stamp set Tart & Tangy and created a citrus lemon lime and orange treat bucket.  All of the lemons, limes and oranges were stamped and heat embossed using clear embossing powder and punched out and layered using circle punches. 

Supplies: Tart & Tangy, Best Yet, Teeny Tiny Wishes, One Smart Cookie, Clear bucket, Coluzzle, Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Scallop border punch, Clear embossing powder,Ribbon, Summer Picnic retired DSP, Dimensionals.  Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow.
Inside the bucket were Lemon Head candies, orange slices, orange and lime Tic-Tacs, gum and some packs of Crystal Light lemon aid.

8 comments:

Jill said...

CUTE!!!!!

Tina said...

Incredible! Love the yummy colors, what a great gift!

Vicki Burdick said...

Soooo cute Lynn, I have been wanting to get some of those clear pails, Love the set you made and I am sure your other friend Vicki loved it too!!! :)

Vicki S. said...

LOL... oh, so THAT'S what in the bucket... I'm such a dork... I can't bear to open it cause it's so stinking cute!!! Love any and all things citrus! Thank again, Lynn!

Lisa said...

Adorable!!!

Jenn said...

What a cute idea! I love this set...I need to get it out more.

Michelle said...

That is adorable! Very lucky friend to get this pail of cute yumminess.

Melissa Sauls said...

Oooh, this is fantastic Lynn! It all looks soo yummy...even the cardstock! Can I get one of those next time for CHA? heehee :)