Saturday, August 7, 2010

SFYTT/OCCC/CQC44 - Kind Friend

Hello friends!  Today's card is a triple whammy challenge card :)  I used Jen Del muro's Sketch For You To Try for the layout, the fun bold colors from the Colour Queens Color Challenge and used embossing on my card for the Our Creative Corner Challenge
It's Saturday and our family is laying low so in between loads of laundry and while my three year old naps I thought I would whip up a card.  I'm really liking these fun colors for the Colour Queens Challenge that's why I decided to use them again to create another card.  The big daisy is from the Stampin' Up Blossom Party Sizzix die and any time I use it I look at it and want to start plucking the petals off and say "he loves me, he loves me not" {yeah I know I'm crazy}. 

Supplies: All Holidays, Retired SU Paper Pack (Bashful Blue DSP), Blossom Party Sizzix die, Ribbon, Button, Pearls, Nesties, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Dimensionals.  Colors: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Bashful Blue.
Hope you're having a good weekend!

5 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This sketch is fabulous with the color combo. Looks so cheery and bright.

Vicki S. said...

What a darling card! Love how the black makes all the other colors pop! Cute daisy, too. That Blossom Party die has been on my wish list for a while now... may have to finally bite the bullet.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! The layout is awesome! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful second card, Lynn! Thanks for playing the CQC! again.

Diane Gilbert said...

Lynn, I LOVE your card!! That flower is gorgeous, and the colors are so bright and cheerful!! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!