Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Pea Cards

Hello, today I have two cards that I made a while ago using the Sweet Pea designer paper pack from the last Occasions Mini Catalog.  If you were lucky enough to get your hands on the Sweet Pea paper pack you know that there was a lot of really great designer paper to be used and even after using quite a bit of it I still have a ton.

Supplies: Good Neighbors, Trendy Trees, Sweet Pea DSP, Ribbon, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Brads, Scallop Trim Border punch, Piercer, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Pop dots.  Colors: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Old Olive.
Supplies: Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sweet Pea DSP, Ribbon, Circle punches, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Brads, Scallop Trim Border punch, Piercer.  Colors: Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink.

11 comments:

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Both cards are so sweet, Lynn! It is a great pack of paper, isn't it? I hope they do pads of dsp in the new catty, too.

Danni said...

Both of these are wonderful!! I really like that first one, so nice!

Julie Marshall said...

Love both cards...but, the color combo on the first is fabulous. Love it! TFS.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wonderful Lynn! You have such fabulous style. I LOVE the Sweet Pea DSP. Hope they have something similar in the next catty.

Lesley said...

Cute cards Lynn!!! I love that Trendy Trees Set!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Jenn said...

Just wanted to say I always look forward to your posts. Your cards are always done so well...neat, clean and pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Martin said...

Darling cards! :)

Dani said...

These are so, so great! I'm bummed I missed out on that DSP! Hopefully there's something amazing in the new catty!

Beate said...

Lynn, both cards look wonderful!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

jean said...

Both projects are awesome
visit my blog for an award

Heidi's Family said...

lovely, so lovely. thnx for sharing